About Ricky Allmon

My photo
RICKY ALLMON IS A PROLIFIC SPEAKER, PROVOCATIVE THINKER, AND INSPIRING AUTHOR, AMONG 21st CENTURY LEARNERS & LEADERS. RICKY IS FACILITATING A "MILLENNIAL MOVEMENT" ACROSS THE CULTURAL, SOCIAL, AND SPIRITUAL DIASPORA, THROUGH CONTEMPORARY CONCEPTS AND INNOVATIVE IDEAS DESIGNED TO STIMULATE PURPOSE, PASSION, AND PRODUCTIVITY IN EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE. YOU CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT RICKY, AS WELL AS CONNECT TO HIM, THROUGH THE FOLLOWING MEDIUMS: www.rickyallmon.org www.twitter.com/rickyallmon www.facebook.com/rickyallmon

Thursday, April 26, 2012

A PERSONAL TRIBUTE to my FATHER, Bishop Richard V. Allmon, Sr.


A PERSONAL TRIBUTE to my FATHER, Bishop Richard V. Allmon, Sr.
SUBJECT: "Between Two Worlds"
TEXT:And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him. (Genesis 5:24 KJV) 
Can you imagine your DESIRE (Passion), being so aligned with God's DESIGN (Purpose), until you literally exhaust the DESTINY (Promise) that you were Designed for...
(DESTINY couldn't exhaust my Father, so my Father exhausted his DESTINY)
Those who walk closest with God, never remain on Earth...while many of us are so attached to Earth, we have no view of Heaven
My Dad often stated, I'm a "walking, dead man"; & he would give the illustration that if you pinched a dead man, he wouldn't respond to what you did, because of what he had become, so likewise, if you are alive in Christ, then you don't respond to life according to the dictates of sin & the flesh.
The Will of God is not glamorous, but it is glorious...It is never designed to look like what we think God ought to be doing, but rather bring us into alignment with what God is already doing...
How my Dad lived down here; Friend of God, Faithful Husband, Patient Father, Honorable Son, Dependable Brother, Humble Leader, Consummate Gentleman, is because he lived for There...Whatever attribute you ascribe to my Dad, came from one central Attitude; He lived to please GOD
Most People Live from "HERE"-Earth to "THERE"-Heaven; My Dad lived from "THERE"- Heaven to "HERE"-Earth
One of the many LIFE/LEADERSHIP lessons my Father taught me; Dad didn't live to take ownership of people, but ownership for people, & made himself responsible for the possibilities in the lives of others
And if the truth were told, If your loss doesn't matter on the earth,then it didnt matter to the earth
"The Ground is not only the abyss into which all things dissolve, it's the source from which all things evolve..."
The Power of a Seed:
John 12:24 KJV, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.
(Symbiotic relationship between Seed & Soil: When the seed goes into the soil, the soil's initial response is to destroy it; However at that moment inertia takes place, which causes the soil to do the opposite of what it intends to do. This creates a process called Osmosis, which allows water to show up beneath the surface, and oxygenate the seed. The Oxygen around the seed, then pushes the potential of the seed up through the soil, and causes it to bud. )
You are a SPIRIT: God Awareness
You have a SOUL: Self Awareness
You are in a BODY: World Awareness
*Your IDENTITY is in your Spirit, so now my Father is most ALIVE*
SPIRITS never Die....GOD is a Spirit...
In case you think that my Father's Passing is untimely, you must understand TIME; CHRONOS - is what we consider to be the natural order of things, but KAIROS is God's order for a SUPREME MOMENT...My Father is in his SUPREME MOMENT!!!
My Dad in his inimitable way, had an uncanny way of telling you enough of nothing, so that when he showed you something,you could figure out everything,but couldn't do anything about it...WELL, WE FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!!!
Revelation 14:13,"And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them. 
("It doesn't say BLESSED are they that went in the rapture)...When God chooses you for Transition, you are blessed, because you are counted PERFECT...God never leaves perfect people on the earth.
One of the Greek transliterations for Perfection in the New Testament is Teleiosis - completion, fulfillment (final stage)...From this context, we understand, Saints who Die & Go to Heaven are considered PERFECT by GOD, which means they have met all of the requirements of their PURPOSE, PASSION, & PRIORITY.
HEALTH is not what keeps you on Earth; It only facilitates your function while you are Here...The ONLY thing that keeps you on Earth is Purpose...
My Father has always set an EXCEPTIONAL STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE in every area of LIFE; Faithfulness as a Husband, Provision as a Father, Wisdom as a Mentor, Covering as a Pastor, Guidance as a Bishop, Refuge as a Friend, & now he has set the highest standard; ELEVATION as a Saint
My Father had Simple TASTE, Exquisite PASSION, & has received an Extravagant REWARD
1 Cor. 15:51-58, Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. 
Poignant Points from my Father's message, "I've done Enough Already"...(Which will challenge your passion, purpose, & priority)
NOTE: You can order my Father's final message, "You've Done Enough Already" at http://fgupc.net/ or 225-357-9696
"I'm not saying you should love anything any less, but you should love God more... "
"Whatever you are already doing for God, you should be doing more...."
"How many of you can say, I've done enough already"...
My Father did in 57 years, what most men could not do if they lived double his age,& four lifetimes....GOD simply said, "You've done enough Already"
1 Cor. 9:24 (MSG), You've all been to the stadium and seen the athletes race. Everyone runs; one wins. Run to win.
ITS NOT "WHEN" YOU FINISH, BUT RATHER "HOW" YOU FINISH!!!
My Dad was exceptionally Purpose Driven & conscientiously task oriented,to the degree that he finished most things "ahead of TIME"....
He graduated early...
Got married early...
Had a lot of children early...
He planted & pastored churches early...
He completed most of his academic courses on all degree levels early...
In keeping with his pattern of purpose, he has once again finished "ahead of TIME"
2 Tim. 4:6-8, For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. 
COURSE COMPLETED.

written by Ricky Allmon
©2012 Ricky Allmon
www.rickyallmon.org
info@rickyallmon.org

COPYRIGHT NOTICE: No portion of this document may be reproduced in whole or part, without written consent from Ricky Allmon or without credit being given to Ricky Allmon. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited by law.

Additional Sermons Preached by my Father, Bishop Richard V. Allmon,Sr.
(Order these Messages at http://fgupc.net or call 225-357-9696)

"A Generation of Responsibility" - Sunday, 4/1/12
"Number Your Days" - Sunday, 4/8/12

Email me at info@rickyallmon.org , and type "LEADERSHIP" in the subject line, and I will send you the LEADERSHIP teachings from my Father @ ALTITUDE2010:Where Eagles Gather on "Balance" & "Inter-Generational Transfer".

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord, Pastor Allmon... What a lovely tribute. I wasn't able to respond to your message on Twitter. I simply wanted to thank you again. God bless you, sir!

    ReplyDelete